Friday 14 September 2012

Does distracting yourself work to forget?

1st day of Med School, everything seemed surreal!
EPIC I tell you.
New environment, New beginning and good housemates that clicked instantly on a bus ride back home. We were already making plans to Southern Thailand which is only an hours drive away and weekly clubbing sessions to the island.

I came here ensuring, I want to sustain what I "thought" I had left.
Doing everything that I could to ensure it happens.
And what I wanted happened coz even god knows how much Im trying.

Everything that I planned for is happening as it was supposed to be except for one.

In the day, everything is great.
Boot Camp, Army Style, swimming past midnight and also getting caught by the guards, gangnam'ing on stage, being elected group leader. everything feels so fucking good.

We even got to jump into the lake in the middle of a jungle in Kepala Batas, Penang.
It was as though I was back to living the life at Sunway!

But when I get on the bed at night, there are no more things to distract myself and I think and I think.
And I ask why?

Why is the only one thing I really want not happening?
Distractions never work permanently.

One tweet and I worry like a mad cow.
All it takes is one tweet.

How can I hope to go on without you?
How can I know where you'd have me go?
How can I bear not to dream about you?
Oh, how can I let you go?

I dont know. When I come home, as I unlock my phone, I see this cute baby pic of the gal I  truly love.
Ever since we had our last dinner together in permas, our Ikan Bakar. That lock screen image remains the same from that day till now. Mottu Ram.

Coz baby, I dont know how to let you go.

But all I want to do though its hard is to see you happy.

1 comment:

  1. One can't possibly forget. Time just helps it fade. A little at least. Give it time.

    ReplyDelete